At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Comply with the delivery of programs within the established times set by the Cell for the introduction of a new product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Comply with program requests in accordance with the introduction of new products in each workcell.
· Have a variation of +/- 1% of quoted time in SMT programs in accordance with specifications set monthly.
· Comply with assistance in modification, optimization, and line balancing requests by ME's and MS's as requested.
· Update all SMT backup information monthly.
· Implement the MES QM system use in the area of manufacturing engineering in accordance with the new product introductions set by upper management.
· Have -0- discrepancies in the definition or adjustment of internal systems as new platforms for SMT equipment is installed.
· Provide training to manufacturing engineering technicians in the generation of programs and visual aids using Valor software.
· Train Manufacturing Engineers in the generation of process routes in the MES system.
· Implement at least one Engineering improvement project.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 2 years in SMT and TH processes, Programming SMT/TH equipment
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.