Descripción del Trabajo
Provide financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, and general business conditions.
· Make recommendations for financial policies and guidelines to improve company’s financial position.
· Compute and prepare data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements for reasonableness.
· Accumulate and analyze information for the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes.
· Prepare financial reports for internal and external customers.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or 2-3 years of related experience required
· Strong Excel skills required.
· SAP experience preferred.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.