At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Provides routine administrative support of a function within a unit or department through clerical skills. Exchanges basic information with internal and external customers and resolves routine questions and problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Applies basic skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
· Performs standard duties and tasks, resolving routine questions and problems. Refers more complex issues to higher level.
· Schedules, reports, and tracks information for department.
· Collects data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
· Compiles data for reports and collates into a single report.
· Serves as a central point for ordering and distributing departmental supplies.
· Assists with basic research and investigation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
· Basic mathematical calculations.
· Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
· Ability to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
· Ability to execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
· Ability to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
· Ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
· Ability to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.