Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for SAP S4 development, support, testing, documentation, maintenance for Quality Management (QM) / Plant Maintenance (PM) module.
- Responsible for system development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver functional design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the design committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Ability to propose design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application.
- May need to support non-SAP Plant Maintenance or Quality related system solutioning.
- Provide 3rd level of support
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field’.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Mentoring & Communication Skills
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Or minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience, or equivalent education and experience in SAP Quality Management / SAP Plant Maintenance