At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Ownership for monitoring inventory levels, traceability, and identifying, classifying, and finding the root causes of inventory inaccuracies. Give feedback and possible solutions to manager for eliminating further discrepancies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for assigned area(s).
· Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
· Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
· Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control personnel as required and as specified by the Inventory Control Manager.
· Responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area (where applicable).
· Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
· Perform inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems when required.
· Assist in the development and implementation of any materials management systems that will enhance inventory control at Jabil Circuit.
· Be able to interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Strong SAP knowledge
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Bachelors degree in Engineering
3-5 years related experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.