At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Manually place parts on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating, and any other related certifications as needed.
· For assigned production lines within the workcell, and sometimes for other Workcells, fill in for workers not present in order to maintain the line’s productivity.
· Rework ICT and FVT failures, QC rejects and salvage for assigned lines.
· Assist supervisors in conducting training and cross training of line workers from assigned line.
· Rework RMAs as requested by Line Manager.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Maintain awareness and adherence to the committed delivery schedule to customers.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and one to three months related experience and/or training. Must obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.