At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Treasury Analyst I position will have accountability in handling and assisting with various core treasury activities including cash management, financial risk management, credit management, and treasury IT enhancement. In this role, the individual will work with site finance people and other Jabil corporate departments to compile/generate required information, handle day to day work, deliver results and serve internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Compile and collect information needed for cash management, risk management and credit management.
· Work closely with site finance people and various departments to get first hand information.
· Input and generate data in Treasury Work Station and Jabil internal system.
· Assist supervisor in initiatives and driving for improvement.
· Assure corporate policies/ procedures and policies are well followed.
· Assist in preparation of various analytical reports.
· Assist in various special projects as they arise in the treasury function.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Handle day to day treasury related work.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Job is responsible for handling day to day activities (e.g., forecasting cash flow / or bank loan drawdown and repayment, FX position identification and place hedge).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting OR equivalent OR equivalent external work experience OR equivalent formal training in related duties. Masters / CPA preferred.
· New professional (recent graduates). 0-2 years of finance/treasury experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
· Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.