At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
To fully understand the business requirements and scope of work by the assigned functional area. To ensure current business processes are effectively supported by ERP. To ensure the functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyzes process gaps & establish best practices for business processes and transactions with global team lead.
· Ensures country business processes have no major deviation from corporate business practices.
· Ensures functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
· Ensures functional training materials for end users are properly structured and well delivered in the training sessions.
· Ensures end users are being trained & are prepared for new ERP system
· Ensures business scenarios are well evaluated during integration testing with related functional area.
· Ensures co-ordination of data clean-up & data mapping are effectively validated in the new system
· Ensures smooth implementation with no interruption to business towards go-live schedules
· To boost the confidence level of end users in working with new system.
· Support and resolve operational issues without impacting business opportunity.
· Identify and strive for continuous process improvement with development plan.
· Participates in ERP upgrades and co-ordinate global enhancement of ERP with regional teams
· Coordinates necessary revision classes to gear up system knowledge for related end-user.
· Plan and conduct full training sessions for new hire throughout the year.
· Collate country ERP system's capabilities with Corporate and strive for best functionality towards management goals.
· Facilitates process changes for ISO procedures.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.