At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Develops and implements production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing assembly/molding processes. Monitors the assembly/molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Provides technical expertise on various projects/production jobs and processes as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
· Monitor the assembly/molding process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
· Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
· Debug moderately complex problems within a portion of new systems, tooling and automation.
· Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
· Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
· May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· B.S. Degree in manufacturing or plastics engineering (or equivalent experience).
· 4-6 years in an injection molding environment and IQ-OQ and PQ process mapping experience
· Clean room, machine maintenance, assembly manufacturing, processing parameters and controls
experience is preferred.
· Scientific Injection Molding experience; RJG Master Molder I certification highly preferred
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.