At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Coordinates the quotation process for the company based on the requests received from the Business Development function (BD). Documents and reports the evaluation of the quotations, suggesting the best proposal, considering costs, quality and successful completion of the programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides regular reports on the quotes made to the management team, identifying recommendations.
- Communicate to the different departments the activities necessary to run models in the production area, ensuring the accuracy of the data.
- Coordinates review sessions on pricing strategies based on selected quotes. Prepare projections that support the business strategy.
- Maintains constant monitoring of requested quotes and reports progress in the process. Establish procedures to manage quotes effectively.
- Gets involved in the early stages of new product introductions to provide pricing data looking for the best options for the business and our customers.
- Provides support to the program management function in setting prices to the client considering the selected quotes.
- Develops and maintains database with accurate information. Update prices – quotes to ensure accuracy.
- Establish an effective communication and documentation system for decision making.
- Ensures that the necessary quote revisions are carried out, including the notes and considerations to have the required approvals before being sent to the client.
- Understand and use market data to suggest best practices in the quoting process, seeking customer satisfaction and business profitability.
- Keep track of price revisions in the event that a price is changed, either in prices, volumes or notes and considerations. Supports all initiatives related to the code of ethics, Jabil values and sustainability programs.
- Supports safety, occupational and environmental health programs, as well as quality programs. Understands and implements the quality policy.
- Meets all training requirements in accordance with the regulatory training matrix and the quality system, as well as the needs identified in the training needs assessment exercise.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed based on business need and department/position requirements.
3-5 years of Procurement experience and higher education in a related field.
Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, SAP,.
Excellent verbal and written communication. Understanding of regulatory bodies FDA, OSHA, ISO, and applicable government laws.
Fully bilingual (English-Spanish) Strong negotiation skills.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.