At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Organizes line workload and staffing for assembly operations depending on product priority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates with Assembly Line Supervisor and organizes line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensures work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship / quality standards and monitors the QRQC defects to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Supports line preparation for Changeovers and all Production shifts
· LPA / Verifies that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Informs or instructs employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notifies Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations (Attendance, Job Performance)
· Strives for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensures line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivates and challenges all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Tracks production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Reviews all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Higher Level Education preferred, High School Diploma or above
· At least 2 years experience in MFG / Production
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.