At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Has responsibility to plan, program and supervise the activities of both direct and indirect employees that are responsible for the shipping, receiving and related support functions for specified customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides direction and supervision to direct/indirect staff in order to ensure the uninterrupted flow of traffic in and out of Jabil facilities.
· Publishes reports on efficiencies and metrics for customer-specific operations in sufficient detail as to allow adequate control, communication and improvement opportunities.
· Ensures that all internal and external quality requirements are being met and institutes corrective action wherever necessary.
· Participates in the development and support of quality, cost, and schedule conformance targets for customer-specific operations and communicates them to direct and indirect staff.
· Coordinates the publication and dissemination of all customer required documentation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Materials or Supply Chain Management.
· At least 4 years experience in related area.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.