At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May be client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and Outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate requirements between business terms and technical terms to expedite development especially in the area of data
- Review certain code from developers like sql and glue to help identify issues in the code to reduce time to production
- Help provide a comprehensive view of the Jabil customer configurations to create a baseline
- Act in QA capacity to simulate and/or identify test scenarios to align to our customers and test using our ERP systems
- Provide ERP system expertise to identify data sources and logic aligned to how Jabil uses core and additional SAP instances
- Raise awareness to existing content if unknown to the team to help guide development team to recreate and modernize functionality and to adjust if business has changed (or external needs or new service models) will impact the logic.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience. Experience and proficiency with SAP is required. Some barriers to entry exist at this level, requiring department review.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.