At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Maintains the security system and do repairs on the security system as able.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Operate the Fire alarm control panels in different modes for all buildings.
· Operate the fire panel, how to turn sensors on and off and who to contact in case of emergency.
· Must be knowledgeable in the use of the CCTV system and how to program presets and macros on the systems.
· Establish proficiency in the basic operation of the recording system and its use.
· Troubleshoot security system problems and correct where possible. Contacts the various outside contractors for work on the security system. Maintains records of repairs with the Security System Administrator informed of repair work.
· Develop simplified instructions for the operation of security system with the SSA.
· Control scheduling and direction of necessary repairs or adjustments to security system.
· Assist the Security System Supervisor in the installation of new equipment keeps Security System Supervisor and Facilities Manager informed of Progress.
· Control and create keys for Office, lockers, desks, etc. as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school or equivalent preferred; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience OR a combination of education and experience managing security and familiarization with C.C.T.V and card access systems. \Willing to attend various schools on the security equipment. Locksmith background or ability to learn to locksmith will be essential.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disponibilidad de horario, no problemas para acudir a planta, integridad, actitud de servicio
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.