At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Lead Development ICT(In-Circuit Test) Engineer requires the advanced level of ICT technique and technology to deploy electrical test solution for customers. The Lead Development ICT Engineer must have the capability of taking the lead in technical discussions with Jabil’s customers on behalf of the Sr Manager Test Design. The Lead Development ICT Engineer will perform the development of test solution, test development, test crisis support, and continuous improvement of core competency. This is a mentor role for junior ICT development engineers to oversee the technical skills and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The main duties and responsibilities are
· Design for Test
· Hardware (Fixture/Tester) specification improvement
· Software specification improvement
· Documentation package description
· Specification of test validation criteria
· New test technology evaluation
· Support requirements of the proposed test solution
· Execute customer deliverables
· Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists)
· Design reviews with customers
· Test plans, test specification, test coverage review
· As a member of Global Test Team, execute customer test crisis support:
· Special support requests as escalated by customer
· Special support as requested by sites
· ICT Specific training as needed
· Support end-to-end structural test strategy by integrating electrical test into one or more of these technologies. This requires development work on the following platforms with other experts:
· TRI (Test Research Inc.)
· Flying probe
· X-ray laminography
· Boundary scan
· MDA (Manufacturing Defect Analyzer)
· Test development (GenRad GR228x software, Agilent 3070 software, FabMaster, etc…)
· Continuous improvement of core competency:
· Learn to solve problems outside of current proficiency
· Develop the research training opportunities
· Jabil Leadership course should be obtained
· Assist Sr Manager Test Design in solution, quotation and schedule commitment.
· Conduct training for ICT engineers and assess their technical development level. During this process, arranging the opportunities
to rotate over various technical challenges.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Must be able to communicate in English (read & write).
· Background in in-circuit test (ICT) development on platform such as Agilent, Genrad, Teradyne, TRI, or Checksum preferred.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to perform project management and risk management.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.