At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
- The Quality Manager leads and directs all Quality activities of the site Quality organisation ensuring applicable regulatory and quality standards are adopted.
- Lead and coordinate the strategic and tactical activities of the Quality Team to meet targets for customer delivery, product quality & ensuring a safe work environment at all times.
- Leads the use of lean tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring that his/her team is trained in their roles & also to support the development of standard work, documentation, training & work instruction activities where appropriate.
- Creates a high performing flexible team which achieves excellent results through coaching/mentoring & effective performance management.
- Manages the development, modification and maintenance of all quality evaluation and control systems in areas of product responsibility, and in compliance with company policies, customer requirements and government regulations ISO13485 & ISO9001: 2008 and EU GMP Volume 4 plus Annexes.
- Manages and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of raw materials, WIP and finished products and production equipment.
- Manages statistical analysis projects to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Manages the auditing process of quality systems for deficiency identification and correction and ensures that corrective action plans are put in place and executed in a timely manner.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with all JABIL, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Manages the development of sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. Reports to management as necessary and required on the status of quality assurance programmes and practices.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Level 7 or 8 HETAC Science/Engineering Qualification in relevant discipline desirable.
- Level 7 management/relevant supervisory management qualification desirable.
- 5 years plus supervisory/leadership experience in a senior quality role essential.
- Qualifications & experience in Lean (Green Belt level) desirable.
- Experience in medical device injection moulding & assembly operations desirable
Skills / Attributes
- Excellent lean operations leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Customer focused, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work in a team environment.
- Excellent initiative and decision-making capabilities.
- High level of c-GMP, safe working practices and awareness.
Organisation / Linkages
- Reports to Director of Quality Europe (based offsite) and General Manager.
- Quality Team.
- Operations and Managers.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.