At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and direct the SQE department in managing suppliers, developing and driving suppliers to continuously improve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide a regular communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with Site SQEs.To contribute to the revenue by assuring quality materials through fully following the procedures and guidelines.
· Provide a regular communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with Site SQEs.To provide the technical support for Incoming Quality Control.
· Train and develop the engineers to fulfill the requirement of the material quality assurance.
· Motivate and organize the SQE department to achieve their jobs.
· Interface with other functions, departments and higher managerial levels.
· Monitor and review the performance of the staffs. Recommend salary increase and job arrangement as appropriate.
· Make supplier survey schedule based on the needs of workcell and Strategic Commodity. Make and drive the goals of the SQE function.
· Technically support IQC
· Monitor and drive supplier continuous improvement.
· Conduct supplier survey, plant audit and participate supplier qualification.
· Promote and assure the implementation of instructions from Materials Manager.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Degree in Science or technical discipline.
· Minimum of 3 years of managerial experience in quality assurance or supplier quality assurance field.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.