At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and implement Jabil specific new customer projects for MMINC sector. Lead team to manage the new product qualifications, and production launch efforts associated with SMT and/or DF activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Define core data files required for PCBA level NPI processes; coordinate information exchange between customer and Jabil site.
· Define core data files required for Chassis level NPI processes; coordinate information exchange between customer and Jabil site.
· Educate customer on Jabil data requirements.
· Develop qualification processes to determine site capabilities; identify gaps vs. requirements for specific projects.
· Establish timeline and goals specific to each project.
· Develop clear and measurable goals and objectives by which to quantify, track and report project status.
· Manage project effectively without having direct accountability for production personnel; leverage site level operations resources.
· Interact with customer and Jabil teams to close gaps vs. established goals or milestones.
· Develop qualification plans for customer specific certification requirements.
· Interact with Jabil operations and global support groups as necessary to resolve issues/problems on projects and tasks.
· Provide regular and consistent communication between the project team, sector management and customer management.
· Ability to handle project management issues:
· Consideration to the strategy of the business
· Ensure that projects are prioritized to meet the overall strategy
· Ensure that end solution is architected for success
· Timeline management: provide reliable delivery dates
· Budget management (ROI).
· Improve communication and strategy definitions between the sector and corporate support groups..
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering Discipline, or equivalent external work experience, and 3-5 years experience within Jabil operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability and willingness to travel extensively (potentially > 50%).
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.