At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) verification and testing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understand and analyze the fault data output from AOI and act accordingly for rework, using appropriate Jabil software packages.
· Understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Bills of Material (BOMs), visual aids, deviations, testing tools and procedures.
· Take the annual Automated Optical Inspection re-certification of operator and pass the subsequent test, in addition to manufacturing certifications.
· Escalate to the appropriate technician in the event of a borderline fault.
· Understand and use the Down Time Tracking and T.E.D. time ticket software.
· Understand, recognize and execute Jabil production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
· Work as a team member to achieve Test/Manufacturing department’s process yield goals.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook as well as training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk, and to lift and carry PC’s and test equipment weighing up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Exposure to dirt, noise or dusty environments is moderate. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.