At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Organizes Inventory Control workload and staffing for operations depending on Build Schedule and Shipments priority.
Ensure efficient operations through careful leadership of all assigned Receiving, Shipping, Warehouse and Material Handler’s Lines activities. Ensure proper packaging and accurate recording of all material to maximize customer satisfaction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with Inventory Control Supervisor and organizes workload and staffing depending on Build Schedule and Shipments priority.
- Supervises and coordinates activities related to verifying and keeping Inventory Control Records of Inbound/Outbound material.
- Ensures accuracy of record keeping and actual stock in the stockroom.
- Ensures that the production line receives the correct parts for manufacturing.
- Ensure all material is stocked promptly and accurately.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Informs or instructs employees of any deviations or changes.
- Notifies Inventory Control Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns, and recommendations (Attendance, Job Performance)
- Strives for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensures Inventory Control personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
- Motivates and challenges all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
- Tracks Manufacturing activities and ensure there is no line down due to lack of material and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
- Reviews all relevant policies and procedures related to Inventory Control and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Time and Attendance (Attendance Tracking, PTO and Timecard Approval
- Overall Execution of Daily Orders on assigned Line
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Educational requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required experience: 2 Years Manufacturing experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.