At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Join the Tooling Trade and with the guidance and training of senior personnel, perform preventive maintenance and repairs on Injection molds. Under direct supervision will learn the basics of injection molds, repair and manual machining.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform Preventive maintenance on Injection Molds
· Perform Repairs on injection molds
· Store and maintain validated components
· Stores non-validated components.
· Follows all procedures and training
· Maintains excellent attendance
· Listens to and receives criticism from sensor team member
· On call required on a rotating basis
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 2nd shift, 3pm - 11:30pm with possible overtime
· Mechanically Inclined (required)
· Excellent Attendance (required)
· Basic computer Skills (required)
· Motivated to learn (required)
· Mechanical or molding experience (preferred)
· Degree (preferred)
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.