At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Jabil, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Set-up and maintain all files in accordance with the document control operating procedures.
- Providing review, issuance and processing of Quality Systems documents in document
- control system ensuring records conform to regulatory requirements.
- Distribute all documentation per master documentation list.
- Providing guidance and direction to associates for creating/revising documentation and
- other Quality System related topics as applicable
- Assure that only quality, legible copies of documentation are distributed.
- Interface with the Change/Document Control & Records Management Supervisor as needed, and promptly report any problems and/or performance affecting conditions.
- Interface with all departments as required to efficiently expedite all documentation requirements.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Supports Quality Systems audits; FDA, ISO/ TUV, Internal, etc.
- Provides training support as relates to Document & Data Control procedures
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Plan, execute, and track Enterprise Change Requests and Enterprise Change Plans.
- **Reviews Change Request Forms (CRF)/ Enterprise Change Requests (ECR) and Enterprise Change Plans (ECP) for completeness and accuracy of data and information. Assigns CRF/ECR tracking number.
- Provides process information and data to Design Change Leader (DCL), Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Change Review Board (CRB).
- Provide summary of change project information (change tracker) to the Change Control Board
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.