At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair as instructed by manufacturer on all component feeders and other pieces of support equipment used in the Manufacturing process, i.e. microscopes, haloes, soldering irons, hot air pencils, torque drivers, and other equipment as assigned.
· Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
· Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
· Assist manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the receipt or shipment of feeders and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
· Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manejo de software: Paquetería Office, Microsoft Excel principalmente,
Funciones: Apoyo en diversas actividades en el área de Cadena de Suministro; Revisión de documentos digitales, Recolección de datos, Seguimiento con proveedores, lectura e investigación, control y elaboraci[on de Hojas de Cálculo.
Conocimientos Básicos: Ley de Comercio Exterior y Ley Aduanera
Habilidades: Comunicación asertiva, Dominio del Idioma Inglés, Trabajo en equipo, Entrega de resultados.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.