At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Performs maintenance assignments in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner. Working without supervision performs assignments requiring judgment to resolve. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain production equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork, records and CMMS to cGMP standards.
- Ensure PMs and Calibrations and performed 100% on time.
- Support all safety initiatives and policies.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Cross train technicians as required.
- Support and mentor EMT level 0 and level 1 techs as required.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern and availability to travel to support new equipment and/or training.
- Initiate improvements within equipment PM & W.I. processes.
- 100% Compliance on Monthly Safety Procedures Training. on Monthly Safety Procedures Tra
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and practices in areas such as safety and all regulatory compliance.
- Role model and promote the organisations Values and Behaviours.
- Supports all company quality programs and initiatives.
- Timeliness in addressing Quality System Requirements.
- Principles of data integrity must be strictly adhered to.
- All activities to be performed in strict accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Constantly seeks to improve work processes; Has a quality-first mentality; Learns from internal and external best practices to apply to her/his work
- Level 6, 7 or 8 HETAC Qualification in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Qualified trade personnel with industrial experience will also be considered.
- 3 years experience in hands on technical role.
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
- Experience in Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision Systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.
- Understanding of Process Capability desirable.
- Understanding of MSA or GR&R desirable.
- Experience in leading process improvements projects preferably in medical device environment.
- Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of automated assembly lines desirable.
- Systematic and structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills and demonstrate through use of lean tools, 5whys, A3s or similar.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Adherence to change management procedures and c-GMP requirements.
- Good written and oral communication skills with good report generation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High level of safe working practices and awareness.
- Computer literate with MS Office Skills.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.