At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Lead and drive Lean Six Sigma across a Jabil Region and provide support and development of the Jabil wide Lean Six Sigma organization. The Lean Six Sigma Deployment Manager will support the Regional Site Operations Managers to drive improvement in all areas of Jabil’s Operations working with the Site Finance, all Management functions and the Plant Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Managers and support Operations Management in identifying improvement opportunities that enhance the site and Jabil’s performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Link between strategic vision and tactical implementation for the Region:
· Be a creative and proactive contributor to regional management team
· Pilots policies & procedures before regional deployment
· Assists Plant LSS Managers in deployment
· Maintains Regular Communications Network with Global LSS Managers, Plant LSS Managers and Regional Finance Continuous Improvement Mangers to facilitate key improvement activities
2. Drive Lean Six Sigma Culture:
· Drive the introduction of Lean Six Sigma culture through the understanding and application of tools throughout the region
· Direct the site’s efforts in driving performance improvement and ensuring the site culture embraces the concept of principles-driven continuous improvement
· Assists Plant LSS Managers in delivering education & training as requested
· Supports and mentors Black Belt and Green Belt training
· Participates in Reward/Recognition - Develop local recognition program with HR
· Lead the regional Lean Six Sigma activities, assess, coach and mentor the Plant LSS Managers
· Provide Lean and Continuous Improvement Leadership
· Support cross-region or company improvement programs
· Provide remote or direct support for sites in Lean Six Sigma Management transition
3. Evaluate Site Metrics, Feedback and Lean Processes:
· Ensures Jabil education & training curriculum & content is meeting the needs of the sites and work with Global Lean Managers to develop and improve training material
· Reports key metrics and ensures integrity of operational indicators (OEE, OLE …)
· Manage & drive key processes (VSM, QRQC, 5S, Hoshin, Smed, Kanban)
· Align with Regional Controllers on high impact projects
4. A Subject Matter Expert in Jabil Processes and Applicability of Lean Six Sigma Principles, Values, Philosophies and Tools:
· Support site & regional management create the annual business plan, identifying key improvement priorities to enhance site and Jabil performance in the eyes of all stakeholders
· Work across all Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Design and Finance functions to create synergy within the enterprise with a clear line of sight on improvement of Jabil enterprise
· Assists in the development & deployment of standardized policies & procedures
· Ensures Best Practices are evaluated, deployed and performs periodic plant assessments
· Reviews projects for learning opportunities
· Monitor external environment to be continuously aware of industry best practices and how they can be deployed inside Jabil
· Experienced in successfully deploying Continuous Improvement programs (Lean and Six Sigma) in an operations environment.
· Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
· Track record showing continual improvement of personal skills
· Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to operations.
· Results-driven change agent
· Ability to communicate in all media forms and cross-culturally
· Strong analytical and leadership skills
· Ability to influence all levels of the Jabil organization
· Organizationally astute, but not politically motivated
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· At least 5 to 8 years experience in Manufacturing Management, Engineering Management or Project Management
· Degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline preferred
· Six Sigma Black Belt certified by recognized organizations in the industry (e.g. ASQ, SME, Shing Prize)
· Project and facilitation experience in a heavily matrixed environment
· Experience in change management
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.