At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Supports the manufacturing and project engineers in introduction of new products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Gives help to manufacturing and project engineers for ECN's.
· Manages preparation of trial runs and takes part in them.
· Supports trial runs / customer audits from technical point of view.
· Makes reports on failures/problems occurred at trial runs, measures cycle times.
· For new products/ECNs creates and modifies machine programs and documentations accordingly.
· Takes part in design of new equipment and machines.
· Takes part in RFQ process with machine suppliers
· Learns how to use and program new equipment and machines, provides training to process technicians.
· Takes part in validation of new equipment and machines (trial run, strain gauge measurement, Cpk/Cmk studies)
· Takes part in layout design of new production cells in order to create optimized and ergonomic environment.
· Coordinates production cell implementation based on layout.
· Records and monitors list of NRE.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and understand datasheet of the component.
· Ability to advise team members if technical advice for the parts is needed.
· Ability to identify and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages (e.g. SAP).
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Basic level of English language.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Diagrama de flujo
*Hojas de cargado, Ayudas visuales de cada modelo en sistema,
*Parametría de la LASSER, DEK, KOH YOUNNG, HORNO, ROBOT DE SOLDADO, RAUTER, CONFORMAL O PVA en sistema
*Checklist para cada equipo
* Instrucción de Validación antes de montar cargado de SMT
*Registro de componentes
* Instrucción Uso adecuado de magazines, carros y charolas
*Instrucción Manejo de adhesivos y pastas
*Instrucción Niveles de WIP máximos en cada estación
*Instrucción de trabajo de los equipos LASSER, DECK. KOU YOUNG, ROBOTS DE SOLDADO V810, ICT, FVT, PVA Y ROBOTS DE SEALANT Y POTTING
*Instrucción de trabajo para inspección de línea
*Etiquetas de sustancias peligrosas
*Manejo de Componentes sensibles a la humedad*Registro de control de horneado de rollos y componentes
*Instrucción de toma de perfiles del horno
*Pruebas negativas de equipos de AOI
*Registro de lavado de esténciles y PCBAS
*Registro de limpieza de pallets en la estación de conformal
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.