Req ID: J2342154-SGA
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Independently carry out policies and programs covering several or all of the following: employment interviewing, wage and salary administration, personnel administration, training, and benefits administration. Independently provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organizational development, training, AA/EEO, and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
· Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
· Coordinate all employee activities/programs.
· Interprets and complies with all state and federal laws.
· Monitor and approve applicable salary increases; check to see that they are within guidelines.
· Conduct preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
· Communicate and interpret all benefit changes and policies.
· Educate employees about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Research and resolve employee benefit problems and questions.
· Compiles statistical reports for departments.
· Participates in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
· Recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill current or expected job vacancies.
· Review and evaluate applicant’s work history, education, training, and other qualifications.
· Source candidate from both internal and external sources.
· Expedite and coordinates internal transfers. Refer candidates to the hiring manager.
· Notify applicants of consideration or rejection; interviews those selected that meet organization’s qualifications. Inform candidates of job’s duties/responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule/conditions, career advancement opportunities, etc.
· Arrange for interviews and travel/lodging of selected applicants and company’s expense, as necessary.
· Speak with/to a variety of external contacts including Employment Agencies to provide information regarding job possibilities and career opportunities.
· Perform reference and background checks.
· Prepare and extend job offers; prepare and/or authorize appropriate paperwork.
· Participate in the design and placement of employment advertising.
· Handle all relocation requirements for selected candidate.
· Act as a Strategic Partner with Department Managers in conducting needs analysis.
· Conduct new hire orientations and/or exit interviews, as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.