At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Enterprise Capabilities team requires an IT Project Manager to manage IT Projects. This role will coordinate work with the Demand Managers and IT Manager and be responsible for Solutions Delivery of approved projects and enhancements. The position will report to the EC IT Manager responsible for Project Management. Work will include the evaluation of requirements and estimation of project work required for all tasks necessary for successful project completion. This includes management of the tasks, budgets, resource allocation, communications, management of technical documentation, and following standard Project Management tasks.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum requirements include - at least (5) years or prior experience in the implementation or enhancement of software solutions or integration with software packages
Skills include the following:
- Minimum of (5) years using a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including work on Waterfall and Agile projects
- Minimum of (3) years working with Cloud solutions and implementations
- Prior experience working in a Manufacturing, Consulting, or Financial systems organization required
- Required minimum college degree with a (4) year degree in Business, Information Systems, or Finance
- Experience required using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Excel/Word
- Prior experience required for project management of detailed business requirements and completing all documentation required including Business Requirements Documents, Project Charters, Project Budgets,, Service Level Agreements, and Project Plans
- Preferred experience working in Enterprise Resource Platforms - including data analytics, SAP, Work Day, or other large ERP systems
- Prior experience required managing global based teams operating on different time zones and with alternate working times
- Position requires follow up on project status and tasks updates on a timely basis and familiarity with resource planning and allocation
- Prior experience required in multiple areas including Finance, SAP, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Enterprise Data Management, and EDI
- Required excellent communication skills including experience reporting to Senior Management leaders and all levels of an organization via presentations, email, and Team chats
- Required ability to write clear and concise documentation as part of the SDLC documents and procedures
- Prior experience required working on Software as a Service (SaaS) environments.
Candidate Experience and Expectation:
- Position requires working with globally based teams - ability to communicate clearly and concisely is required in this position
- Working hours will include the need to schedule meetings off hours to meet global team time zones and to facilitate a collaborative environment
- Position requires adherence to Jabil policies as it relates to time reporting, on site work as designated by availability of a cubicle/desk location (position is not remote)
- Position includes working on medium to high complexity projects where technology includes software, hardware, and networking experience.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.