At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Add value through knowledge about process engineering; supports stabilization and the continuous improvement projects life cycle since its identification to the execution and closure in terms of cost, quality, efficiency and time cycle Rapid response to operations in: technical resolution, direction change, manufacturing scalability,
process/product development and replacing materials. Completes projects within the site or with suppliers, to provide an uninterrupted flow of component for assembly operations that meet instrument, quality, cost, and delivery requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under general supervision, conducts assignments involving a specific portion of a project. May assist in determining objectives and planning schedules of multiple projects with few complex features.
• Must know and follow rules, policies and procedures of the company that are related with work activities within responsibility area, must assure that the subordinates know and follow sam rules, policies and procedures.
• Complete training in responsibility area, within the time assigned. Training is required fo changes and implementation of policies, existing procedures, new functions, etc. Complete retraining required in areas such as Safety and Environment.
• Follow all safety policies of the company and all the safety measures within work area.
• Promote Safety work environment to all workplace associates.
• Responsible for leading and executing projects focused in the variation reduction originated by process and/or design of the product that positively influences in the business metrics, strategic direction and financial results.
• Keep work plans through the year, such as change in base product design (product line extension), process changes and cost improvement projects.
• Identify and execute supply chain manufacturing and/or suppliers cost improvement projects.
• Lead technical projects within manufacturing site or suppliers to improve process capacity capability, yield and maintainability.
• Provide technical support for the approval/ validation of changes/ improvements within manufacturing site or supplier processes
• Provide technical support for the resolution of component quality issues
• Potentially perform supervision functions in ME technical areas (PROJECTS/CAD/BOM).
• Sustain supply chain continuity by qualifying and validating site and/or supplier tooling as per component approval procedures.
• Ensures closure to component non-conformance issues with timely corrective action submission and approval of site and/or suppliers control plans.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Group integration, multifunctional tasking and coordinates collaboration between multiple functional groups.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Effective communication, oral, written and for presentations.
• Project management, lead teams located in different areas while executing a Project.
• Technical competencies, preferred
• Tool design
• Product/Process risk evaluation
• Cleaning Validation
• Design and automation of equipment
• Interplant transfers
• Design and validation of proof methods
• Lean and Six Sigma skills
• Process validation
• Design validation and verification Assembly and equipment process development
• Metrology and calibrators development
• PLC (troubleshooting)
• Credo acting values and behavior
• Company Process and product knowledge
• Quality system knowledge
• GMP/ ISO knowledge
• Computer skills
• Proficient in Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and databas applications.
• Statistical analysis software
• Engineering software (FEA, CAD, etc) as it applies.
• Other skills may be required and not all skills listed may be utilized
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering
• Technical formation preferred
• Advanced Degree in Science or Engineering preferred
• Masters or PHD preferred
• 0 - 2 years of experience in a product development and/o manufacturing environment
• Experience in medical product industry is preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.