At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Cascade the Corporate Materials Operations Strategy through each region, ensuring deployment of Systems, Tools, Processes and Procedures; track regional performance vs the goals, provide feedback to the Ops VP in the region and provide coaching to Ops Managers and Materials Professionals in the region, act as the key interface and escalation point for all Materials Operations related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and execute a Regional Improvement Plan for Materials Operations in conjunction with OPS VPS and Regional Ops Development.
· Execute Tactical Day-to-Day requirements.
· Assure Best-in-Class Internal Customer Satisfaction and Service.
· Coach, Lead, Mentor with a POSITIVE Attitude.
· Maintain strong Internal Customer Relationships at all levels.
· Identify expected results prior to engagement with customers and/or plants.
· Establish metrics to monitor and ensure effective implementation.
· Work closely with corporate SCM & Logistics team to communicate activities and objectives.
· Co-opt support from any necessary functional areas to accomplish the goals outlined.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree OR an appropriate business-related equivalent experience and training. Master’s degree (M. A.) in Business of Finance preferred.
· Plus 10 plus years business experience in a relevant Jabil position OR equivalent external work experience, including at least 5
years experience in management role.
· Strong entrepreneurial skills will allow an employee in this position to be a self-starter and posses an ability to work at the highest levels with very little supervision.
· Willingness to travel world-wide 30-50% of the time.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.