At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the development and implementation of various internal and external communications projects in support of Jabil’s employee and business needs. Works closely with the wider enterprise communications team and subject matter experts to create compelling and impactful content that integrates messaging across multiple touch points and channels – including integrated creative platforms, print, on-line video and mobile communications. Also works closely with and collaborates cross-functionally to ensure that important information is distributed in a way that is relevant, consistent and timely to the target audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports communications projects and activities, including the development of web pages, blog posts, motion graphic and infographic content, collateral and presentation material and various other content elements, online and offline.
· Supports the integration of key value propositions into compelling customer messaging as delivered in presentations, collateral, webinars, case studies and other sales tools in support of business develop activities. Proactively communicate with the marketing managers and subject matter experts to develop technically accurate, clear and compelling copy for target audiences.
· Writes high-quality, persuasive marketing pieces that adhere to brand standards and AP style guidelines. Ensures consistency of style, tone and grammar throughout all writing and editorial projects.
· Continually assesses communications projects and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness, efficiency and value-added to provide maximum return to the business and support Jabil’s overall business needs.
· Repurposes existing content into new forms to support demand generation needs.
· Manages writing / content creation projects from concept to completion, including information gathering, content development, review, editing, proofreading and final publication.
· Interacts and collaborates with communication team and external resources to coordinate internal and external messaging.
· Leads the planning and development of marketing collateral and content both electronically and print
· Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
· Defines project tasks and resource requirements
· Develops project plans
· Manages project resource allocation, plans and schedule project timelines, and tracks project deliverables.
· Regularly monitors and reports on progress of the project to stakeholders. Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
· Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
· Evaluates projects and assesses results.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong ability to develop strong partnerships and work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
· Interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of individuals/groups from culturally diverse audience
· Demonstrated writing and editing expertise (in English); produce AP-Style materials to deliver intended message(s)
· Skill in interviewing a variety of people and gathering/synthesizing information from many sources
· Ability to use a variety of personal computer software applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite
· Ability to manage vendor relationships and understand technical needs of various database applications/tools
· Knowledge of online survey tools and survey analysis/reporting
· Background in manufacturing or similar field a plus
Contract Type: Full time, Temporary (12 months Maternity Cover)
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.