At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Manages facility in a manner that reduces operating costs, increases revenues and ensures customer expectations are exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Pursues additional business opportunities to expand the business and to increase customer satisfaction.
· Completes long-range planning to support overall goals of the Company.
· Responsible for the discipline and morale of the facility or facilities. Supports the Company and the goals of the VP, Operations.
· Coordinates with Company senior staff, peers and senior staff via email, phone, fax and in person.
· Performs policy-making, decision- making and long-range planning with these groups to support goals of the Company.
· Sets policy and does periodic forecasting of revenue and capital expenditures, in a manner which reduces operational costs, increases revenue, exceeds customer expectations, grows current business and obtains new business.
· Leads staff and management, ensuring all groups work together, trends are monitored and quality is kept to a high standard. Ensures the good of the Company is kept in mind in all management decisions.
· Looks for ways to improve efficiency and management of all facilities under control by sharing of resources.
· Provides site familiarization and follow-up with Company senior staff, current customers and prospective customers with a view towards winning new business for the Company.
· Reviews all pricing associated with current and prospective customers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum four (4) years related work experience with a high volume electronic manufacturing-services company.
· Extensive experience working directly with customer and developing the customer relationship.
· Experience of personnel management and development.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.