At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Field Service Technician III will lead others in the assembling and developing of customer applications on organization equipment for client locations world-wide. This position is also responsible for training Field Service Technician I and II employees, customers, and their personnel as needed. The Field Service Technician II will know the robotic systems as well as the peripheral equipment operation used for installing and servicing equipment in house and at remote client sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works closely with Project Management and Engineering to understand and develop application solutions, and then successfully execute the application.
· Will be responsible to install organization Industries systems.
· Provides excellent customer service support.
· Develop product documentation and customer training.
· Application development and trouble shooting, installation services.
· Training customers on the operation process.
· Programming and maintenance of organization systems
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to lead others
· Good written and verbal communication skills are required
· Overtime, evenings and weekends as necessary, required
· Worldwide travel as necessary, required
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.