At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops automated test hardware and programs to improve current test methods and test yields.
· Works closely with design engineers on new products to ensure testability of PCBs and systems in a demand flow manufacturing environment.
· Participates in cost reduction programs in Manufacturing, and continuous improvement of test methods and yields.
· Determines optimal test methods and justifies the purchase of capital equipment, software and services for development of testing systems.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1.精通HTML/HTML5、CSS、Java Script, Jquery ,具有丰富的网页兼容性适配经验。熟悉React,vue,nodejs ,element UI 做前端为佳。
2.熟练使用SQL Server/MySQL/SQL-lite/PostgreSQL,关系型数据库；实现在数据增删改查以及SQL SP编程。
5.精通Python2.7/3 (Flask / Fast API/Django/Tornado 框架 )或java (spring /Hibernate/MyBatis 框架) ,至少精通一门 。并布署软件运行环境（Linux & win server）, 使用Nginx/UWSGI实现负载均衡,Docker 应用与部署,会k8s服务器集群为佳。
6.了解PHP，Perl 语言,VB.net ,VBA 等，能看懂代码并添加新功能和维护之前的网站。
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.