At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
To assist in the preparation of meals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in meal preparation
• Prepares salad bar area and self-serve counter
• Assists in food/container sanitation and food temperature procedures
• Keeps food temperature control and food sample registers
• Assists in general housekeeping duties
• Follows all company ** EHS policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Compliance with ** EHS policies and procedures
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Record Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor I applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of basic food preparation and processing
• Knowledge of food handling and hygiene procedures
• Knowledge of Meal Preparation Tool (components and portions)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Junior High School Diploma
• Two years experience in food preparation in manufacturing environment
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.