At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
We are looking for a tax supervisor to lead local tax team and report to finance manager. The supervisor would work closely with regional tax team and local tax authorities to handle all tax matters and ensure tax compliance. She/he would involve in business negotiations also, provide professional solutions to avoid the tax risk.
- Lead tax team for the day-to-day operation and staff management
- Lead and supervise indirect tax filing including monthly VAT and export VAT refund management
- Lead and supervise income tax filing including quarterly and annually CIT filing
- Submit tax package to Jabil regional/Corporate tax team
- In charge of yearly tax segmental /RPT/TPD reports preparation and providing meaningful analysis to management team
- In charge of PRC and CIT audit, maintain good communication with local tax authorities
- Providing tax advisory services to business units and support business growth
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.