E-Lead Compliance Engineer
Req ID: J2354065-IL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
- Identify regulatory and certification requirements.
- Assess design documents and drawings for compliance with regulatory and certification standards.
- Lead product certification planning and execution.
- Work closely with lab and R&D to ensure products are successfully certified by accredited third-party agencies in the required time frame.
- Maintain certification reports and test records.
- Other jobs from Lab manager arrangement
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer, EE, or Communication-related majors.
- 5+ years experience in the certification area.
- Familiar with FCC, UL, CE, BSMI, CB, RCM, Prop 65, RoHS regulation & certification.
- Familiar with battery regulation & certification.
- Familiar with electronic product R&D process.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.