At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Support Materials team in production supply inventory control and stocking to minimize operational disruption due to supply issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Stock Production supplies, move finished product to appropriate staging area
- Complete inventory transactions in SAP
- Pull and put away orders daily
- Load and unload trucks daily
- Help with 5S implementation
- Assist with checking in, inspecting and receiving incoming product
- Assist with month end inventory counts
- Flexible with respect to hours and work performed
- Commitment to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as environmental health & safety
- SAFETY: Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area
Education, Skills, & Experience Needed to Perform Position Function:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a warehouse environment or similar experience
- Forklift/PIV certified
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer literate and fluent in Windows based applications and database searches
- Experience in an ISO environment preferred
- Excellent addition, subtraction and multiplication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to manage, maintain and organize inventory, work areas and daily tasks
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions:
- Lift/carry up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100lbs occasionally
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, twist/turn, stand/walk, overhead reaching, ladder/stair climb and rotate activities frequently
- Sit occasionally
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, out-stretched arm and keystrokes with both arms.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.