At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Lead the operation of the back end of the manufacturing line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards and monitor the CIQ system closely in order to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Minimize excess material on floor; ensure proper stock and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required and two to six years experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing strongly preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.