At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Leads facilities group of engineers and technicians to maintain the facility and its surroundings; as well as the production plant services, including preventive maintenance. Maintains and improves electromechanical facilities and civil works.
Manages facilities capacities, proposing projects to adapt infrastructure and facilities to the growth of production processes.
In addition, it supervises, manages, and supports the design and construction projects that are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the facilities group of engineers and technicians of the plant.
• Ensure that all electrical, mechanical and construction work are performed in accordance with all applicable codes and regulations.
• Ensure that each facility technician is trained in safety, which includes knowledge of hazardous materials and protective measures required to prevent injury or illness.
• Responsible for safety related to the electrical system and other electromechanical systems
• Design and coordinate the execution of construction projects or adaptation of the facilities that are required to provide the support required for the production processes.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure that all works performed by the facilities department meet the required specifications, regulatory requirements, and quality of work, as well as safety standards.
• Support the Facilities Manager with all day-to-day activities, as well as represent him in work meetings that are delegated or assigned to him.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Facilities Manager
• Direct reports typically includes: Facilities Engineer I & II, Facilities Technician I, II & III and Facilities Intern.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of experience, or Masters + 3 years of related experience, or PhD without experience.
• Bachelor with knowledge in building or equipment maintenance.
• Experience in administration of electromechanical and civil construction projects.
• Advanced English
• Experience in the medical industry (Preferred).
• Knowledge of efficient personnel administration.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*propriety request for internal transfer, if not obtain go for external
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.