At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
Descripción del Trabajo
Material Handler III actively supports the Inventory Control function in all material related and controlled tasks. They will accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary while being responsible for training Material Handler I’s and being the point of contact for any questions.
• Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
• Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. receiving, shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
• Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
• Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
• Receives MRO and / bulk materials in SAP and performs receiving reversals transactions in SAP when required.
• Liaises with 3rd party warehousing partner to ensure proper management of Jabil owned materials.
• Responsible for training Material Handler levels I and II, provides feedback throughout the training period and maintains training documentation.
• Performs manual backflush using COGI codes in SAP
• Generates all SAP reporting regarding shipping, sub inventory transfer, aged inventory etc. as and when required
• Receives Materials in Coupa.
• Arranges and prepares documentation related to shipping and update the CVG tracker.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining standard work instructions.
• Understands and analyzes the backflush point on each line of production orders and iFactory and any discrepancies.
• Understands and analyzes errors when pull list is generated for VMI parts is failing.
• Generates custom clearance invoices with correct price and HTS codes for VMI pulls.
• Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
• Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
• Responsible for generating all reports in SAP using T-codes.
• Properly disposes scrap components.
• Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
• Performs Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
• Always maintains 5S order and cleanliness.
• Adheres to all Jabil Warehouse procedures.
• Other ad hoc duties may be assigned.
• Computer literate with intermediate / Advanced MS Office skills.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
• Strong planning & organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skill.
• Minimum Material Handler II and has completed all mandatory trainings.
• Minimum Leaving Certificate required or equivalent. May substitute experience in lieu of educational requirements.
• 1-2 years’ experience working in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar.
• Previous experience with SAP is essential.
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills with strong analytical skills
• Experience in electronic manufacturing environment or highly regulated environment is highly desirable.
• Experience in leading process improvements / lean manufacturing activities in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.