Descripción del Trabajo
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description reflects the general duties of the job but is not a detailed description of all duties, which may be inherent to the position. Jabil may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees, consistent with company policies.
Support Manufacturing through the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of manufacturing processes and supporting documentation. Assist Process Engineers with the analysis of quality issues, equipment selection and setup, manufacturing documentation, and the manufacturing process flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create manufacturing documentation including, but not limited to, Visual Aids, Process Flows, Deviations and Assembly Request Forms
- Assist and supports Manufacturing Engineers in the collection, preparation, and analysis of data
- Assist in designing and procuring manufacturing tooling, including stencils, pallets and fixtures
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to prevent manufacturing issues, improve quality yields, and improve process
- Assist cross-functional team in conducting root cause analysis of manufacturing issues and support corrective action
- Conduct time studies of manufacturing processes and compile and summarize results for Process Engineers
- Assist Manufacturing Engineer in process development (creates profiles, programs equipment, etc.)
- Assist Manufacturing Engineer in execution of equipment qualifications (IQ,OQ)
- Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by Project or Department Manager
- Work safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
EDUCATION AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate student in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree majoring in engineering related field
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Advanced reading, writing and math skills
- Advanced PC skills, including training in and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to work under pressure with frequently-changing deadlines and priorities
Individual will be required to use computer keyboards or other equipment for extended periods of time.
Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical materials and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of the time.
Specific physical abilities required by the job may include walking, reaching carrying and lifting up to 25 lbs.