Descripción del Trabajo
Provide equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to printed circuit assembly lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Develop Visual Aids based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
2) Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability
3) Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes
4) Identify and design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing processes
5) Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes
6) Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes
7) Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times
8) Perform time study or MOST analysis
9) Develop capacity model based on cycle times
10) station layout improvement
11) Develop Process Flow Chart and Critical Path Analysis for improved Production planning
Associate’s degree preferred; or minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.