Descripción del Trabajo
Fulfills customer Final Assembly requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles finished units per customer specifications.
- Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish.
- Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications.
- Organizes and maintains spare parts inventory and orders spare parts as needed to fill customer orders
- Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and audits material kits to ensure correct material is available
- Verifies correct documentation for build
- Reports scrap
- Reports downtime and updates Manufacturing Metrics as applicable
- Maintains clean and organized work area using 6s
- Actively participates in team activities and projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
High school diploma or equivalent
Basic reading, writing and math skills required (i.e., 8th grade level).
Basic PC skills required (i.e., keyboarding, mouse usage, Windows usage, opening and closing programs and files using MS Windows).
Standing required 100% of the time
Frequently required to walk, bend, lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs
Close vision for observation of finished product, reading drawings, prints, visual aids etc. and extended use of a computer monitor screen
Work area is on the Manufacturing floor
Noise level is normally moderate
Exposure to machinery with moving parts and high temperature surfaces
Occasional exposure to low dust/dirt and chemical fumes
May be required to wear a ventilation mask and protective clothing
This position is for a 12 hour continental shift. Candidates will work 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. 2 days and then be off for 2 days off. Candidates will work every other weekend.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.