Descripción del Trabajo
Key Responsibilities (Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Employee will read and comprehend operating manuals, and follow all instructions and written procedures.
- Drive forklift as needed and maintain a clean and orderly working environment.
- Document inventory movement transactions in accordance with GMP.
- Employee will read shop orders, request designated raw material from warehouse and stage to designated work center; load resin material in hopper and set dryer; mix materials as designated in work order; set up regrind station; visually and audibly monitor each work center to insure continuous operations.
- Collect, identify, and stage regrind at designated staging area, grind scrap material as required, sort and store purging; perform line clearances; monitor material usage to insure continuous operations; record all lot number changes; insure all materials and associated equipment are properly identified and labeled.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with co-workers and supervisor to insure continuous production operation.
- Package and palletize product in accordance with product plans and work instructions.
- Stage materials for production.
- Take physical inventory when required.
- Required to assist the Production Supervisors as directed.
- Support all company safety, six sigma and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed based on the requirements of the department.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with a good command of the English language.
- Lift and carry 40 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to perform basic functions on a RF handheld.
- Intermediate math and literacy level required.
- Use pallet jack, forklift, hand truck, ladder, and safety equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Work a rotating shift schedule.