Descripción del Trabajo
Lead engineering team in projects and automation for introduction and transferences of new products and production lines. Quotation of automated equipment and responsible for the FAT, SAT, OQ, OQ, PQ and any other related activity. Promote process improvement initiatives, develop and support the hole introduction process since the quotation to the delivery to manufacturing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support on cost estimations of new projects from the automation perspective, justification of capital investment and ROI analysis.
Assign projects to the engineering team members, follow up and keep tracking of the project work plan, workload among his/her team, proactively adjust budget, resources, and activities.
Constant communication with the external client related to the project scope, project changes and adjustments for the technical aspects.
Communicate and present progress and results of the projects to the managerial staff Lead and manage his/her team, performance, development, succession planning and cross training and all the team management responsibilities
Expert in project administration of new technologies
· Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project)
· Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and facilitation skills.
· Proficient with Conflict Management
· Advanced Problem Solving abilities
· Proficiency in PLC, Robots, vision systems
· Bilingual English-Spanish
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Engineering Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of experience in Automation.
· At least 3-4 years team leader experience
· Project Management experience PMI formal training and certification preferred