Descripción del Trabajo
The Operations Manager will provide management and oversight in all campus operations. (S)He will provide full accountability for the services of the campus including, security, housekeeping, mail, shipping, and receiving, landscaping, pest control, fitness subscription service, and mats service. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing outside service providers and enhancing customer relationships
- Developing project scopes of work (SoW’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s), and comparing bids to facilitate key project decisions as required
- Identifying best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems
- Responsible for ensuring all service contracts are executed per the terms of the agreement and scope of work
- Providing key stakeholders with regular vendor performance status
- Managing a third-party security guard force. Make sure that guard force is operating at a level that protects the employees, buildings, and assets
- Managing outside vendors in a cross functional environment with multiple customers and direct conflicts
- Regularly walking all buildings on the Jabil campus to ensure appearance and maintenance of décor, furniture, and digital signage
In addition, The Operations Manager is responsible for providing the overall coordination of Jabil’s Business Continuity Plan efforts and is a member of the Local Incident Management Team (LIMT). Responsible for improving organizational resiliency to catastrophic business interruptions ensuring critical operations can continue or are resumed as quickly as possible. Specific duties include:
- Leading and coordinating the efforts of the Emergency Management Team in regard to Business Continuity Planning
- Leading and coordinating cross departmental teams during actual and simulated incidents
- Creating and maintains, on an on-going basis, the Business Continuity Plan
- Creating and maintains the corporate-wide disaster recovery testing plan document
- Preparing, implementing, and maintaining a disaster recovery plan for the Jabil St. Pete campus
- Liaise with Campus EHS officer and Business Continuity planner
- Ensuring the LIMT conducts a tabletop exercise at least annually. This includes ensuring that 1) the exercise is documented, 2) critiques of the tests are documented with success or failure, 3) lessons learned are recorded, and 4) follow-up activities are conducted based on the results
- Ensuring recovery teams conduct annual tests of their critical processes/applications and documentation is completed
- Providing education on business recovery planning to staff members
- Maintaining the Everbridge software and provides training and assistance to the users of the software
- If a BCP software change becomes necessary, leads the due diligence and selection process of the new software
- Ensuring a Business Impact Analysis is conducted at least every 2 years, or when major changes occur
- Reporting the business continuity status of corporate departments to Executive Management.
- Monitoring various BCP websites for applicable information (e.g., state, county, and local governments, and weather).
- Ensuring key members of our BCP teams are trained (e.g., floor monitors, team captains, damage assessment personnel, etc.).
- Ensuring relationships are maintained with community and emergency personnel.
- Ensuring annual drills are conducted and documented.
- Report and make recommendations to Senior Management regarding project and management strategies as it relates to business facilities and processes
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management. Engage and collaborate with external advisors and customers within Jabil. Drive relevant, concise, and effective communication through a variety of mediums
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and cost-conscious management.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
- Experience running an Executive Support function dealing with C-Suite level executives and have a natural instinct for customer service and crisis management (Preferred)
- Direct management experience and experience in managing contracts/ outside vendors (3 years Preferred)
- Finely tuned political awareness and excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate business decisions and changes to working practices clearly
- Demonstrated experience working with IT and experience/interest in technology and technology platforms a plus
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience working in a complex international matrix organization with diverse personalities and distinct needs
- A 'can-do' attitude and resilient character with the ability to manage expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills required including good written and oral communication
- Ability to effectively influence and direct the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain is essential
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Proven ability to work toward stringent deadlines
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time
Management and Supervisory Responsibilities:
Directly supervises 1-3 personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Management OR equivalent education and training
- Master’s Degree a plus.