Descripción del Trabajo
- Support the achievement of key business metrics by providing technical support for value stream processes.
- Design and develop solutions for process digitization in the context of Industrie 4.0.
- Developing stable and capable digitization processes in industrial production through a structured process development approach.
- Supporting the creation of the process foundation and structure for MES integration.
- Eliminate safety and quality risks in the process by providing robust technical solutions.
- Manage costs by providing scrap, remanufacturing and consumable projects.
- Support operational excellence in the value stream process by providing technical assistance systems with visualized information.
- Actively promote a culture of safety.
- Manage contractors / vendors working at the site to ensure full compliance with site safety requirements.
- Provide support for validation requirements for process changes.
- Ensure all process developments, validations, etc. are performed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Support day-to-day operations by participating in Pulse Walks and completing actions in a timely manner.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of robust solutions to delivery and quality issues as they arise through tools such as 8D and Six Sigma.
- Leading digitization projects in cross-functional teams and technical collaboration with service functions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project activities to ensure projects are delivered within agreed upon timelines.
- Manage consumable budget for assigned value stream - identify cost reduction opportunities and manage implementation of savings.
- Support scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data collection, analysis and problem resolution.
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements as part of the department's continuous improvement program.
- Provide process input into the value stream mapping process used to develop the value stream business plan.
- Determine equipment layouts for manufacturing cells using the Lean Manufacturing tool as identified.
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional team members and consistently practice good teamwork in support of daily operational and project needs.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and a clearly identifiable work ethic within the engineering team.
- Develop and maintain a culture based on credo and standards of behavior within the Engineering team.
- Work with the Team Lead and/or Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering goals.
- Support the implementation of all strategic engineering and plant initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited institution / university in Mechanical, Electronic, Automation or IT Engineering or a related technical degree.
Professional Experience Requirements
- Generally, requires minimum (>5) years related experience.
- Experience in digitalization
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity with regard to the redesign of digitalization processes.
- Demonstrates independent and systematic working.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, personal engagement, tenacity & communication.
- Business fluent language skills in English.
- Experience in automation technology
- Multi-year experience in developing and implementing robust technical solutions.Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device.