Descripción del Trabajo
Under direct supervision, assists Product Validation Engineers in the development of test solution/proposals. Also, provides actual verification testing support, and continuously works to improve core competency
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically assists on test plan, test specifications and test reports.
· Product Verification tasks must be done according to budget and schedule commitments submitted in test solution proposals.
· The tasks comprising product verification may include, but are not limited to, testing, simple design, assembly, debug, validation, deployment, and support of electrical hardware, mechanical hardware, optical hardware, and routine software.
· Electrical hardware typically includes, but is not limited to:
· Custom circuitry implemented in custom circuit boards and cables.
· Mechanical hardware typically includes, but is not limited to:
· Life Cycle, etc.
· Build Custom automated fixtures with ability to test the product without the human overhead.
· Product Verification duties include, but not limited to:
· Product Quality and Reliability Testing
· System Testing of the product
· Regulatory and Compliance of the product
· The process of verification of a product includes, but is not limited to the use of PV tools and systems for:
· Test development (Software Automation & Fixture Development).
· Utilizing and building relationships with external laboratories
· Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists).
· Product Verification guidelines (global test specification, product validation requirements).
· Design reviews (Regulatory & Compliance).
· PV documentation package templates (test plans, test specification, Test Reports, etc…).
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to read electrical schematics
Ability to solder components in a PCB circuit. This requires viewing components through magnification and having the manual dexterity to handle small items and place them in the proper location on the PCB.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, troubleshoot problems, and draw valid conclusions.
Proficient in using a personal computer, including using a Windows based operating system and related Microsoft software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Other operating system (Ubuntu, Linux, etc) knowledge a plus.
Ability to communicate (verbal and written). Read and understand visual aid.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out test instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.