Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting
manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts. To support the drive for
continuous improvement at Jabil.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Assist Quality Engineer in use of statistical tools in the workcell.
* Assist Quality Engineer with Corrective and Preventive Actions
* Support production with trouble-shooting and defect resolution.
* Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
* Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
* Perform defect analysis reporting.
* Perform line and product audits.
* Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
* Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by
* Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and minimum of two years related experience and/or training. Associate’s degree preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of
plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and
proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk.
Reaching, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 50 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing
floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.